- Create business information solutions by developing and maintaining software applications through the full software development life cycle.
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality.
- Integrate applications by assessing system capabilities and establishing connectivity between disparate systems.
- Work with clients to elicit requirements and workshop solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a closely related field, or equivalent training / experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly and simply to clients
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to learn quickly
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Software development fundamentals (including object-oriented design, multi-layer design, debugging, etc.)
- Flexibility to work on desktop, web or mobile applications
- SPA architecture
- T-SQL / MySQL
- Microsoft Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Familiarity with ASP.NET is a plus
- Microsoft Office SharePoint development experience is a plus
- Mobile development experience is a plus